Saturday, January 21, 2012

snow day


Well I skipped out on going up the eyeon today……that would be to sugarman’s ….you know what I am still amazed out is how long it takes for me to realize that something, is toxic to me…..but sugarman’s I must say I am now declaring you toxic….i will bid what ever time I have left there and then say, SO LONG , FAREWELL, IT’S BEEN GOOD TO KNOW YA…..and git…cuz that flea market is like a hole to dante’s inferno, it is sooooooooooo black and negative…..but it was a good stepping stone….and it opened my eyes up to a like of things…..i learned about me, mostly, cuz that is part of my job…..and how to react to the other , now here I was going to say assholes’ is that ok….good. ok so this is how I react to the other fucking assholes’ I just pretend they don’t exist anymore….and I have a magic wand, that I can do it with, but it only works for me……I am so sorry about that…..but I do have a collection of fairy dust…..i am going to use different names here to protect the innocent and not so innocent…it you are reading  it and think that it’s about you, well, DARLING, your so vain……so my kool across the street, neighbor, he is from Holland, and they have the cutest kid….smart like a whip and all princessed out….i would hate to be the one that has to tell her….but she only 3 so I will let her live the fantasy for a few more years and break it to her gently…..i raised/ing 2 daughters…..they are truly a blessing…..but if you have children you understand……it is tough sometimes to be a parent and be yourself….i forget how old I was when I stopped being afraid  by my parents and them of me…..i was a wild child, yes in deed…..my kids are still think I am nuts….like I was told it is kind of having a mom that is an artist, and is a different kind of mom…..but I could/can be the only mother I know how to be…..and I have beautiful children…..both in college…..2 different paths/2 different children……have to treat them differently, but the same……oh I was talking about my neighbors, anyway he cleaned a path for me as it snowed all last night and this morning here in sticks of the northeast……mountains are good…..mountains are good….anyway I went to wall mart today and I am sorry to say that spent money there but….i wanted a crockpot to cook in and they had one on clearance(the angel)…in red and I had to have it cuz it was on my list…….bought some food…there were no remarkable fashion attire today as it was snowing so people were pretty much clothed up warm….although the guy next door was outside shoveling the car , with shorts and flip flops…..you know what I say “whatever floats your boat” and makes ya happy….ok I am staying in and working on a few projects….my journal, a beading project and one that has vintage black buttons….i will show photos when done…..anyway off to listen to something and create…….one more thing it’s an allie day, from now on all snow days are allie days…….my daughter used to stay up all night hoping it would snow, so, there would be no school………..








No comments:

Post a Comment