Tuesday, June 19, 2012

first let me start off by saying how flattered i am that after all this time, i still live rent free in your head, darling.......how sad that you don't have a real life, and all you can and ever have done is gossip about people.....just make sure that when you are talking about me you get it all right and don't lie...there is no need to lie...i might every word i said, and most of them i have send to people to their faces.....her is the difference when i say i am done ,, i am done.....and if all you fuckers can't handle the truth about yourselves, guess who's problem it is......not mine.....talk all you want talk is very cheap and even cheaper when it comes from you......and as far as sugarman goes as mary ellen said to me one day it is only a flea market....the sad, the very sad thing is it is all you have in your life, it is all most of you have in your life and i wouldn't be proud of it or tell people about it......you folks are nothing but small, small town, small mind, and if you had ideas, they be small too......i will not even ask you to stop talking about me, because it just proves my point about how small you are....have you ever heard of moving on.....and finding something new......just so you know i am laughing, i am not even made, have no reason to say anything to anyone of you, because i don't need too......i have people , and things in my life that you will never have, and i have the greatest gift of all i love myself even in my darkest hours......i have always picked myself up and dusted off and carried on......so print this out and show it to as many people as you please, or better yet just give them the website url so they can follow it themselves.....you are more phoney then a 3 dollar bill and just so you know i am glad you  don't talk to me...you were beginning to bore me to tears.......i have no need or use for you, sugarman's, or the people in there.......if i really give a shit, i would try to figure out the very little peyton place you have going on there, but i am on to bigger and better things .......and remember this i come from a wealthy family, an italian one from brooklyn.....i will never lack for anything......and another thing that i have darling that you will never have or understand is that i have people that love me.....i hug children of my flesh, not animals......now please don't let me have to waste anymore of my time on you and your nonsense...please do yourself a favor and grow up and the next time you feel the need to talk about me try looking me in the eye and saying it to my face.....more proof that everything i thought about, and certain people who i won't even mention becasue they don't fucking matter in my life are just as i thought .....you are so sad........and if you have something to say there is a comment box at the bottom.......

No comments:

Post a Comment