Friday, February 24, 2012

good stuff

ok so you know this blog is the rant and what ever the fuck happens in my life....cuz, i moi, live one interesting and fascinating life....i am like the life style of the poor and infamous.....what can i say i was always an outsider.....never ran with the in crowd, i was the in crowd. that;s me at my daughter's graduation with my step grandchild......i am not ready to do granny and i don't know if i ever will be...but he sure is one cute guy.
so here i am in the new place did i tell you all that i moved to the projects in scranton, and everyday, i say to myself "self how the fuck did you wind up here" i don't know how but i know why and i will be here for another 3 years and then i have to get back to the city of my birth , somehow, someway, i have to get back to nyc.....but the good news is that my daughter finally got instate tuition today so we have to be here till graduation.......this is my bedroom still filled with bins and bags with my clothes.....i came from a 10 room house, with a finished basement and a room that just held my clothes and a huge studio space......to the tiniest 4 room apartment that ever was......god didn't i used to be a princess in another life........and i love my clothes, cuz they are not just clothes they reflect who i am and what i love and i have my own style.....and clothes are important to me.....i fucking love clothes......and i have some clothes forever, and we don't ever discuss all the clothes that i had from london, italy and paris, and that great shoe store ej robbins, that got ruined in a flood......one of the goals of the week is to get all my clothes in order and it is not easy........but i will do it and get rid of the clothes that just don't work for me anymore.....i like natural fabric, wool, cotton, linen, silk,...soft and easy, but black and punk, and with silver on them......i have no intention of every going back to work for corporate america, so i can get rid of what i call my stuffy work clothes.....although my work clothes were not as stuffy as some........

and then i have to get my studio in order......i hate moving, and yeah i have a lot of stuff, but that is because i always took care of the stuff that was important to me.......i will show before and after photos.......today i am going to work on setting up the bathroom, i got a new shower curtain and rug......ok will i don't have all that much to say today......except i am breathing a little easy and my beautiful daughter gets to stay in school......all is good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment