Thursday, February 16, 2012

it's here again


Ok so I am gonna hafta, write in word cuz I keep losing stuff that I write…..i hate to write in word, it fixes grammar and spelling that I know is “WRONG’ but I know….it is wrong so it is not write…..and I have the rite to write you know……well I have my yearly bronco in the chest shit that I get every year between fib and march……I know when it arrives and I know what I need to do…..but this year they gave me steroids….and I have to say it is going away faster and I feel better…..cuz I was in bed for almost 4 days and did nothing but sleep……which I think I needed it…..or I would not have slept so long…….and I got the chill out…..it snows every morning and never sticks…..i like the country up here…..now I live in hilltop….and I am on the fucking top of the mountain….i feel like heidi, not to be confused with Heidi Klum……heidi who lived on the mountain with her old grandfather…….so I finally have real tv after being without it for almost 2 months……and didn’t have internet access for almost 2 weeks…..you can live without anything……ok, today I swore if I had any energy I would try to straighten out the studio…….but the day is young….

No comments:

Post a Comment